The work of the West of Scotland Badminton Group is only possible due to committed volunteers. We would not be able to carry out our work if it wasn’t for them.
To make sure we can continue to provide a wide variety of badminton opportunities for every standard of player and age, we are always looking for people to help us run activities for the group.
This can include:
- Joining our committee to support our governance
- Running and organising our events
- Taking photographs at our competitions for our website and social media channels
- Social media and website administration
- Sponsorship of our events
If you would like to get involved in the work of our group, no matter how little or much time you have to spare, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.